On-line legal service
A one-hour meeting with an English-speaking Spanish attorney
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Review the facts of the enquiry.
- Explain the relevant law and how it applies to the case.
- Provide summary advice on how to deal with or resolve the enquiry at hand.
This service does NOT include:
- Correspondence or any other steps necessary to resolve the case or confirm the advice given in the initial meeting.
- Continuing advice or discussion of the case.
- Drafting documents in relation to the case.
- We will contact you to arrange a meeting with a lawyer at your convenience, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Clients located in Madrid will be referred to our own staff of licensed attorneys (Address and contact info). Clients located in other Spanish cities will be referred to the nearest associated law firm upon mutual agreement.