Applying for/renewing a Spanish residence/work permit

What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:

  • Examine your circumstances based on Spanish law.
  • Provide legal advice.
  • Obtain and file your application for work or residence in Spain.
  • Obtain and file your permit renewal form.
  • Obtain any documentation necessary for the application process (e.g. official certificates).

This service does NOT include:

  • Submitting any administrative appeals.
  • Filing any appeals before Spanish courts.

This Legal Service will help you to :

  • Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
  • Process the required permits in order to buy/sell a home in Spain, work in Spain, incorporate a company in Spain, etc
  • Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
  • Enjoy peace of mind.



Otras webs que enlazan a esto

  1. Ed Lyles says:

    Next year I will qualify for permanent residence in Spain after living here for five years. I currently have the status of Familiar Ciudadano de la Union due to my wife having dual citizenship in Germany. I am fully aware of document requirements for residency except for the type of criminal background check required. I assume it is a State background check from the State I lived in? Anyway, I am sure I will need your assistance in this matter. I assume I will need to initiate the process less than 90 days prior to submission?

Leave a Reply

How it works

How it works

Payment methods

  • PayPal PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online
  • VisaDebit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
  • Coins Via direct wire transfer into our bank account
  • Insurance For free, by charging our fees to your insurance company in certain cases

Our lawyers