Flat-fee price: €1500
Legal service for arranging the estate partition and dividing the assets after death
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Review the case.
- Provide full advice.
- Identify and inventory any estate assets located in Spain.
- Obtain a Notary Certificate identifying the inheritors.
- Draw up the estate partition deed for distribution of assets.
- Accompany the heirs at the time of acceptation of the estate before a Notary.
- Calculate and file the inheritance and gift tax forms before the relevant tax authorities.
This service does NOT include:
- Notary fees.
- Costs of translation of documents into Spanish.
- Any Real Estate Registry fees.
- Any taxes and fees involved.
- Dealing with court proceedings for the partition and distribution of the estate.
- These fees will not be applicable where the value of the assets exceeds EUR 36000. If the assets exceed such amount please contact us and ask for a customized estimate.