Online legal service
We lodge a court claim on your behalf to evict a non-paying tenant and recover any unpaid rents in connection with a property in Spain
Fixed fee: €695
What is included? Your English-speaking Spanish lawyer will:
- Review the case and provide full advice on Spanish property law.
- Prepare and file a civil claim for eviction on your behalf before a Spanish Court.
- Furnish any evidence and attend any court hearings.
- Claim any unpaid rents.
- Overcome the language barrier with the help of an English-speaking Spanish lawyer.
- Make sure than a licensed attorney prepares and files a claim for eviction and recovery of unpaid rents against your non-paying tenant.
- Save time and money over traditional hourly billing.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
- Copy of any document that is relevant for the claim, i.e. lease contract or agreement, list of unpaid rents, security deposits, etc..
- Address of the relevant property and the tenant.
- This Legal Service is appropriate for a landlord of a property (either a home or commercial premises) in Spain when his/her tenant has failed to pay the rent or has otherwise infringed the lease agreement.
- This fees is not applicable if the applicable rent exceeds EUR 3000 per month. If the rent exceeds such amount please contact us and ask for a customized estimate.
- Any appeals after the court judgment is issued.
- The costs of any notarial power of attorney, where necessary.
- Any fees payable to the Procurador (Attorney-at-court), where necessary.
This Legal Service will help you to:
Checklist for the first interview with your lawyer (to be arranged by us):
This service does NOT include: